2015년 4월 8일 수요일

Maryse De May \ I take watercolor ..

Maryse De May \ I take watercolor ...





I take watercolor ...

That winter was not so desperately white,

I take watercolor paint and dreams -

On album pages, like ripe berries

Bright red happiness that you give me.

Pale pink, light-touch brush -







My affection for you, blue - sky ...

In the clouds to get lost, get lost in the heights

Your eyes ... your hands ... your lips ... forever ...

That's orange sun with a wave - a smile,








Warm velvet greens - you my opinion.

To snowiness winter suddenly became a mistake,

I take watercolor and paint you ...

Natalia Balueva




















































Artist - Maryse De May.

Maryse De May was born in Paris in Montparnasse 20 November 1947.
His talent as an artist, she opened in adulthood and 1983 is watercolorist.
Maris writes paintings, she reveals to us the adventures of the best-selling colors and feelings.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기